I have an old puch maxi that I have had forever... literally. 10 years ago or so i went through and kitted it and the whole 9 yards. ripped as best it could with my fatness on it. She was glorious...
A few days ago, she died mid-ride. Got her home and no spark. I have gone through everything. wiring check, ground check, kill switch check, points checked, new spark plug check, new boot check.
Is there a way to trace electrical using a multi meter to see whats up?
FYI the horn gives a half-harted rattle if i hold it while trying to start, so I'm getting juice that far yeah?