HELP!!!! CLUTCH??? OR PISTON????

Bobby Black /

I have a puch pinto with an e50 engine. It’s been sitting since 85 and my great grandfather used it a lot. I was trying to fix it up and when I got it it had no comression so I took the head and chamber off and fixed the compression problem but I can’t remember if it had enough compression or just enough. Me and my friend got it running but it wouldn’t idle. It would only run with the clutch in for a little bit. While doing this the bike fell over and a pedal broke off so we started kick starting. That wouldn’t work so we tried rolling it down a hill and we would get it running but then the engine wouldn’t fire on its own and if you released the clutch it would die. Now when you engage the clutch you can’t even push down the pedal anymore!! But the engine turns over!! I currently have the engine apart and the piston has a big gash in it and the piston rings were stuck in side and when trying to take them off it snapped at the gash. There’s a lot of black residue burned in the crank case were the transmission fluid was and the clutch there’s scoring on the clutch case wall. Also there’s some what apears to be stress cracks in engine casing around the clutch but there everywere but mainly in the clutch area. WHAT IS GOING ON!!! I’ve added some photos for help

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

You must log in before posting to this forum.

Click here to login.