Thanks to Schmiddy for hooking me up with 2 clutches. I installed them yesterday and was out cruising all afternoon. The thinner gasket and shims he sent as well worked out perfect. It shifts perfect with absolutely no shakes at all and pulls hard off the line now.
I made the puller that shelly from vintagemopeds.net wrote up. Works perfect and cost only $1.67 to make. The tricky part is reinstalling the clutches. I didn't have the special tool but rigged something up with a long m8 bolt and nut with washers. This is the real tricky part as you need to get the spacing on these just right. I pushed them on until they rubbed each other and then pulled them out very slightly. Tested and had to adjust them again. The key is getting it to idle without the wheel spinning I think.
Also, I had oil leaking out of the top clutch lever and when I had it apart I found there was a 20 x 2.5 o ring in there that was shot. Replaced that and no more leaks.
Now that the engine/tranny are good I am going to move on to more restoration work.