Puch Magnum MKII in UPS Brown FWI

I finally after much time on the internet and all vendors who even sell moped parts found the perfect match brown metallic paint. It seems no one sells it or even seems to care but me so I decided to share the info Dupli-color bgm0544 and I also found the exact match for the gold wheels but I will have to post it tomorrow. In fact if anyone cares I will post it. If not I won't.

Re: Puch Magnum MKII in UPS Brown FWI

Jeremy Homser /

Thats awesome please share because i want to paint my monza in this paint scheme

Double Trouble Dan /

Dupli-Color's Cordova Brown Auto Touch-Up Spray Paint, color code 81, is an OEM EXACT-MATCH for the 1977-1980 GM vehicles. Dupli-Color's Metallic Auto Touch-Up Paint outperforms the competition and produces a durable, factory-match finish quickly and easily.

If you do not know your vehicles color

click here for Dupli-Color's Auto Spray Paint Look Up For Domestic & Import Cars

NOTE: If you do not see your vehicle's year, consult the look up as well.

Applications:

Make Year Color Color Code

General Motors 1977 Cordova Brown 81

General Motors 1978 Cordova Brown 81

General Motors 1979 Cordova Brown 81

General Motors 1980 Cordova Brown 81

Where were you all this time. I have posted many questions about this and never got a response.

Bad Cadillac™ /

For my red Magnum MK I plan to go to the local auto body shop supply store with a red part off the bike and have then color match it for me.

Glad you figured it.

Thanks Cadi, I was about to do that until I decided to go to this older parts store that I rarely go and there it was, perfect match!!

john cervini /

Has anyone figured out a match for the gold wheels?

John - Did you ever get the code for the gold rims? I emailed Frank from this thread but that was like 6 years ago he posted this. I ordered that brown touch up paint, hoping it really is the same color as I need to touch up the trunk and side top covers I bought.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account