I'm using the treats gasket on the cover and it leaks. I haven't pulled it since the last time I replaced it for leaking which I thought was due to it being poorly applied. But it still leaks and leaks bad after being run. Puddle at the center stand leg on that side. Options I have considered
1. Buy another cover to see if there is some warp age that is missed
2. Some kind of thicker gasket ...but I worry that will change the starter clutch pressure
3. Some kind of sealant on each side of the paper.
4. It's definately out of control t the point that I probably was running it so low that I damaged the bearings.
5. I don't think it's leaking from the drain plug bit hey I have been wrong before...many times.