tomos a 35 alukit party big bore gas oil premix ratio

got a big bore kit and am not running the oil injection system anymore i am going to start premixing and wanted to hear some suggestions on what ratio to run it my bike

Re: tomos a 35 alukit party big bore gas oil premix ratio

Here is a post from a previous thread, read the others too. 50:1 mix for most 2 stroke oils. This is a good reasonably priced oil. .https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?6,1807437,3736790#msg-3736790

so even with the 70cc big bore still nun 50:1?

!

50cc or 500cc, the oil ratio has nothing to do with the displacement. The higher rpm the engine turns the more oil it needs. If an engine has bronze bushings it needs more oil than one with all needle and roller bearings.

Go 40:1 or up to 32:1......you'll not regret it as you pass by all those with burned bearings and worn cranks.

Oil is the LIFEBLOOD of an engine....why be anemic? That's MY 2-stroke Sense. LOL! don-ohio (:^)

Overpriced Parts /

If synthetic will run 50 to 1, if Dinosaur type outboard motor 2 stroke oil ya 40 to 1 even a little bit more like Don said. Most synthetic two-stroke oil are 50 to 1 or even more like Amsoil saber go up to 80 to 1, 100 to 1 for Weedwhacker's and such.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account