Re: Motobecane 1977 50v

The Blisster /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

All of this sounds soooo familiar ... had it all happen to me myself. Let me start by saying if you have spark but then lose it, it sounds to me like you have a loose wire or bad connection. I would check all your wiring connections and pay specific attention to your grounds. Assuming that all checks out and you are still without spark, I would seriously consider buying the cdi partie from treats (NOT 77! 77's is a different product all together). It is easy to install however you will also want to buy a new reverse threaded fly wheel nut and the 19mm puller tool so that you may adjust the timing. I'm not sure what problems you will encounter with the voltage change since both of my mobys are 12v. You might need new bulbs or you might need nothing. Someone else will have to chime in there. Your also going to want a voltage regulator either way, I head the voltage on the cdi kit is much stronger and blows out lights.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account