Motobecane 1977 50v

Dan Martens /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Ok I'm new to moped but it a cool hobby as I learn more

I have a motobecane that has run in years. So I cleaned carb and found the tab on slide broke off. I ordered 3 slide all wrong so said screw it new carb

So now after three carbs none are exactly same last one is close but bigger

I had to switch black manifold bushing with the white one that came with the last carb

Ok now I have fuel but I'm have a issue with spark it's nice and blue when I have it but then I loose it

I pull fly wheel the edge of one coil is rubbed and inside fly wheel is rubbed good coils were not loose as far as I could tell but maybe not put in correct. I noticed that you could move coil down if loosened

Crank doesn't seem bent or loose on bearings. Fly wheel nubs seem wore down maybe its slipping

I don't know voltage to change to a new ignition from treats? Can I change and not worry about voltage?

Thanks and sorry about bad grammar

Dan

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account