need to replace my battery

yanay tsabary /

hey guys, I'm new to this forum and mopeds in general. I need to replace my battery. I opened the cover and saw the model is ytx7a-bs.

I went on amazon and searched this model and got many results from many different companies. would any one of them fit my moped if it's that model and it's just different makers for that model? or is there anything else i need to look for?

Re: need to replace my battery

Overpriced Parts /

What brand and model moped do you have?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Ebay has batteries cheap. Manufacturer/brand is irrelevant as long as the part # is the same. (edited)

Overpriced Parts /

You gotta watch eBay vendors they say the part numbers are same/battery fits then it comes and it doesn't fit. This happen to me before. They wouldn't let me return the battery and all I got a partial refund so another words I lost.

EBay is 50% crooks

Amazon gives dimensions of their battery as 5.91"x3.43"x3.66"5.37 lbs., will that fit ?

?

The model number will denote the size, with slight variation.

yanay tsabary /

thanks for the help everyone. I checked the model and measurements and ordered something of amazon for 25$. it had good reviews but I guess we'll see in a few days when its here.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account