Stripping and reassembling a Moped

A fellow inquired how if I would strip and reassemble a Tomos so his friend could paint it (the friend being a professional painter). How much should I charge and Is it worth me bothering with, so much could go wrong and I would have to at least buy 1 size thread chaser. Any input would be welcome, oh I almost forgot to mention that I molests Trolls and beat them severely ; )

Re: Stripping and reassembling a Moped

matt boda1nz /

i see a box of tomos parts on craigslist in the near future.

Brent Bublitz /

It's not hard, just tedious. No one ios going to tell you what you should charge. You are the one that can determine what your time is worth.

You are going to have problems. you are going to loose and break shit. Things are not going to cooperate and you are going to scratch the new paint job.

Dude should really just do it himself instead of the $300+ I would charge to take it all apart and put it back together.

Brent B. I am in agreement with you on this one just needed second opinion. thanks.

Matt "Fucktard" Bublitz I see you sucking a bag "O" dicks in the near future after answering to an ad on Craigslist.

I see your one box and raise you one.

Brent Bublitz /

Ted Jay Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Brent B. I am in agreement with you on this one

> just needed second opinion. thanks.

>

> Matt "Fucktard" Bublitz I see you sucking a bag

> "O" dicks in the near future after answering to an

> ad on Craigslist.

Might want to recheck that there.....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account