Simple problem

John Knecht /

I am buying a tomos lx 2007 within the next 5 days and I need some help. I need a front and back right blinker and headlight. There's two options for A35 engines on Themopedjunkyard and I'm not sure which one to get. Does anybody know and could help me please? Also the speedometer doesn't work, I did some research and I should just need a cord. Thank you!

Re: Simple problem

Basically any turn signal will work, the main differences being the style, and the connector on the end (which can be changed). The same goes for the headlight, basically any dual filament 12v moped headlight will work. If you want oem parts you can find used lights in the buy/sell or on ebay. If you want new ones try treatland or your local tomos dealer. As for the speedometer chances are you just need the cable, or the driver unit on the wheel.

These are the later style signals which should match on a 2007.

Headlight, you can probably find a better deal in the buy/sell.

Cables and drivers.

Overpriced Parts /

07 tomos is a55 engine not a35

John,, Try Myronsmopeds@gmail, or you can call him at 714-992-5592 he should have all of the parts you will need. he is open Tues. through Sat. 10:00A.M to 6:00P.M PDT

John Knecht /

I found another moped for a better price but, there's still a few kinks with it. If you could help me out that would be great.

The moped I bought has blinkers and they work... Occasionally. The switch doesn't click into place, the lights don't work when idling or while riding(it's all engine powered). I tried messing with the screw connected to the green slider/switch but no luck. Any suggestions?

What make/model is this other moped?

John Knecht /

2007 Tomos lx

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account