Ok, here are some pics with better lighting. Also, I tried filing down the points but nothing changed. And I tried to ground the break wires AND also I tried it with the break wires grounded (the grey with a green stripe wires) while grounding just the brown horn wire (as per the diagram the brown wire is supposed to be ground).
I did check the points with an ohm meter, they seem to be working and like I mentioned I set the points gap and timing (to the best of my ability).
Ps on this pic, the black wire hanging from the coil is just the spark plug wire. I guess I should have wrote that on the pic. And the pic file is too big, so here's an imgur link