Yamaha RX50 Service manual

Anyone have the yamaha rx50 service manual? I can find the YSR manual but I was hoping for the actual rx50 manual.

Re: Yamaha RX50 Service manual

bump

$10 Treats gift card for whoever can send me the PDF of the full Yamaha rx50 service manual. Or send me the hard copy and I will give you the GC (or cash), pay for shipping to me, and scan the whole thing to share with the world.

Now offering a $15 Treatland gift card.... anyone?

Yup that would work but I am trying to avoid paying someone $46 to print out the pdf. A few people have PMd and mentioned they used to have it but have yet to find it again.

You were willing to $15 so go $31 more . Its the best I could.

Thanks for trying Steve. I have done every google search I can think of and of course ebay is all over that shit. I usually have to do -ebay just to get decent results. Tried filetype:pdf and torrent. Can only find dead links to the pdf on old filesharing sites.

I looked at all the free spots first no luck. At least you can find something. try finding parts for a 1980 AMF. At least its a V1 that runs super but the rest is a European guess .

Yeah thats a similar situation I am in. I can find the YSR manual which appears to be the same (or very close) when it comes to the guts. It's definitely better than nothing. I have my eye out for manuals on ebay that are not reprints so I can scan it and share it. The guy selling the reprints admits they don't come out very good. I have a hard time paying $60 for a manual for a bike that I only paid $125 for so I will keep searching for the PDF while I convince myself to stop being cheap.

You do what you have to. There is no cheap .Happy searching. Keep posting.

Jeremy Homser /

Did you ever find one. I just got ano rx50 and would like a manual to put it back on the road

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account