Re: NU50 Ran around the block too lean

N Greenup /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Chris,

Thanks for noticing. I don't know what kit it is, i can check for any markings and measure it. Not sure how else to tell since I never bought any kits until yesterday (treats sale got me). I didn't realize it wasn't stock. I just got it on craigslist and the dude didnt know a damn thing about it. He tried to put the front end back on and didn't hook up the brakes at all. He also didn't know what the autochoke was and hooked the battery drain hose to the CARB! so the battery box was filled with oily residue (no battery tho).

The fact that its not stock certainly explains why it was so much faster and better than my stock Urban. I threw the BX31 belt on it and took off so I thought it was just that and didnt consider that it came kitted. But also explains the failure... someone sucked at putting in a piston and they should have plugged that decomp. Hope I can do better. (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account