1982 Honda Urban Express oil and fuel line

Hello,

I recently bought a 82 Urban Express and when I picked it up, the previous owner drained the oil and gas from it and did not reattach the oil and fuel lines. I've searched the internet for a diagram of the carb to see where these lines attach. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I am changing a rear turn signal. Anyone have any idea how to go about this?

Thank you,

Cody

Re: 1982 Honda Urban Express oil and fuel line

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

copy and paste in browser for these sites

bike bandit will show a breakdown on how thngs fit and the other is the repair manual youll need both good luck!

http://www.mopedriders.org/html/manuals/honda/uexpress/huexpresssm.htm

http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/1982-honda-urban-express-deluxe-nu50m/o/m151764#sch31386

changing rear turn signal ? what does that mean? the bulb, the lens,housing, the bracket, the whole brakelight assembly huh....????

did you even look at it? really? brakelight? theres a screw.....

Thank you, but this is information that I've already discovered. Bikebandit is helpful for a lot of things but not this. The breakdown of the fuel tank has the line that is disconnected but even in their picture, it is not attached to anything.

As far as the turn signal goes, of course there's one screw but when you take that off there is a wire going through the metal arm that holds the turn signal. Underneath I can not tell which wire is coming from which turn signal. And what is the best way to get the wire out, should I just yank the fuck out of it and slowly feed the new wire carefully through?

Zeke Rigg /

the oil tank goes to a pump on the left side of your engine which then goes to the nipple on the intake. then there should only be one spot the gas line can go to if the previous owner didn't take off the auto choke hoses....

as for the turn signal I have no idea why you would need to do what you are doing. the metal tube is connected to a metal box that is bolted to the rack right? undo those bolts. all the wires should be snapped together with connectors undo the wire color of your turn signal. and tahda? what ever u wanted to do is now done and easily reversible when u realize this gets you no where. unless if you are trying to remove your turn signals then i approve of that.

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

taillight: yeah the wire is black for both sides but there is a color code little sleeve on the wire where it connects to the harness, orange left, light blue right. if you disconnect the wire you will see which side goes where by seeing how there routed. the taillight assembly comes totally apart(everything) just gotta dig and see how it does the wire just slips through the arm

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Thank you!

I have the oil and fuel lines hooked back up and have the turn signal on. But now when I turn the petcock onto on fuel leaks out of the bottom of my carburetor. Any ideas?

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

your new here, please put in a little effort and do some research on these small issues that have been covered sooooo many times. hint: something is clogged and/or not sealing.

Look, this forum is for helping people, if that's not what you are going to do then don't even reply to this thread.

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

attitude and laziness will get you nowhere in here, good luck

Look, this forum is for helping people, if that's not what you are going to do then don't even reply to this thread.

helping you is exactly what Gruff was doing when he wrote

your new here, please put in a little effort and do some research on these small issues that have been covered sooooo many times. hint: something is clogged and/or not sealing.

Folks don't like spoonfeeding info to you. A little initiative goes a long way here. (ie search. Stuff has been covered)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account