yamaha qt50 kickstart

i just got a qt50 yesterday and rode it around all day today and everything went fine and it started everytime on the first kick, after getting gas however i try to start it and the thing seizes up, engine wont turn, it doesnt snap back into position and i cant move the fuckin thing, after i got it to budge it will go down again but get stuck again and everytime i got it back down it sounded like something was trying catch but couldnt. does anyone know whats up here?

Re: yamaha qt50 kickstart

Ya put any oil in it?

I did. Ive found some videos on youtube and it looks like my oil injector isnt working, it seems fine to put just a normal mix into it but now the kick start just flops around freely.

If your oil injector stopped working, it's very possible you seized your motor. I'd take the top end off and take a look.

Never trust the auto lube pump!!! Break down the top end and see how bad you fucked the jug up. Always premix!!!! In my qt50s stock or kitted I use amsoil saber @ 100:1. Sooo smooth!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account