not starting

Derick Soland /

need help with hobbit, I have great spark and timing is perfect. I am getting fuel into the cylinder, it was running awesome and the only thing i changed on my PHBG is the main jet. Compression is good, it should be starting and running but its not kicking over, very confused any ideas?

Re: not starting

If its not kicking over then your engine is seized. Is it two stroke? Did you not run it with oil?

Derick Soland /

no it moves very freely

from what size jet to what? i know when i changed the jet on my mikuni from 70 to 90 (thought it was the 80 damn tiny numbers) my ped wouldn't start. Also, when i changed back to the 70 it ran fine. Then the jet rattled off because i apparently didn't tighen it enough i died instantly and would not restart. Sucked when you're a mile from your tools. Fuck pedaling a moped. 150 lbs of shitty crank. fun times. dont pull a Rambo.

mark brezovsky /

not starting. bogging when throttling different speeds. took carb off cleaned good put back together now not starting. fuel is in carb but not in cyl. it ran before removing carb

Andrew Kotcher /

something is plugged up,

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account