Re: carb to intake ...?

Dusty Rim /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Grey,

So, what you are saying is, i need to scrap,hold on to or sell what i have now and go for what is listed in the link above. That's cool with me, as long as i know what direction to go. I checked all the jets he gave me and they are all for the stock Gurtner. I have a whole dish of shit for the stock carb. Are stock carbs hard to get ahold of ? I am not opposed to stock, or should i sell it all and go for aftermarket click choke carb and intake? I want reliablility not so much speed right now. If you want to see the parts i got in the deal and your on the Mabecanemobylette free forum, check it out and you will see what i got. I would sell some of it if anyone needs any of it and i don't. It's under "i got an av7 and 2boxes of parts today." My internet connection upload is sucking ass right now, or i would post it all here.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account