Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!

Lukas McWhorter /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Thanks guys, but I figured out why it won't run.

The crankcase screws were loose and fell out when I hit the bump and Im sure all kinds of shit is fucked up now.

I'm just going to rebuild the motor.

Whatever asshole put this motor together just deserves to be strangled. I paid money for a POS bike with a fucked over rebuild. Thanks whoever you are...thanks a lot.

I've got the stock piston and cylinder and I'm probably just going to kind of Frankenstein things together as far as that goes.

Yes, I should probably use a timing light but none of what you said makes any sense at all to me.

I fully understand the concept, but I need someone to show me. I have watched youtube videos and everything and the shit makes no sense.

I just stuck a stick in the plug hole and when the stick was as high as it was gonna go I marked that as TDC.

I WOULD use a timing light, and I WOULD make it run perfect but I don't know anyone here in Richmond with a moped that knows how to work on one, and for that matter I don't really know anyone anyway.

So I'm kinda fucked, and I'll just keep dicking around with the motor until it runs. (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Topic by: Lukas McWhorter Lukas McWhorter 07/30/12 12:47AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Lukas McWhorter Lukas McWhorter 07/30/12 12:51AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Probably Fred Probably Fred 07/30/12 12:55AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Lukas McWhorter Lukas McWhorter 07/30/12 01:17AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Lukas McWhorter Lukas McWhorter 07/30/12 01:24AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Ryan N. Ryan N. 07/30/12 01:26AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Lukas McWhorter Lukas McWhorter 07/30/12 01:37AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Daniel '' Daniel '' 07/30/12 03:21AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: ♣Slew Foot♣ ♣Slew Foot♣ 07/30/12 08:35AM
  God's mothe doesn't answer prayers .. God DoesRe: Tptwo Tptwotwo Tptwo Tptwotwo 07/30/12 11:10AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Probably Fred Probably Fred 07/30/12 11:50AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Probably Fred Probably Fred 07/30/12 11:50AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Lukas McWhorter Lukas McWhorter 07/30/12 10:07PM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Probably Fred Probably Fred 07/30/12 11:20PM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Ryan N. Ryan N. 07/31/12 01:31AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Lukas McWhorter Lukas McWhorter 07/31/12 03:08AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Lukas McWhorter Lukas McWhorter 07/31/12 03:20AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: Probably Fred Probably Fred 07/31/12 11:14AM
  Re: Dear mother of god..this alkdajfkfjf motor!!Re: CtpEDsHED . CtpEDsHED . 07/31/12 11:22AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account