up jet an A-35 tomos targa lx?

well I got this 2000 tomos targa LX today and of course it has the A-35 motor on it and someone already put a bi-turbo muffler on it and they say to up jet the carb? so what size jet will she need? Help me out guys!

Re: up jet an A-35 tomos targa lx?

Somewhere in the range of #57-#63 most likely.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

totally bone stock is 48-53 with a stock 14/12 delorto SHA carb and right angle intake.

grey is dead on, depends on silly things like temp, elevation, humidity, quality & octane of fuel as well as oil ratio, low end or top end timing.

if you want a low end boost, get a shorty underframe intake, although a total pain in the ass to access the carb, the benifits are worth it if you have it set up right. it makes the pipe hit sooner and later. a little over top end. but it hits in low range early just over a third throttle.

i had the same set up,, i used a 56

and used a 60 on a other,, filter was a little diff

Andrew Lovegreen l /

You want to increase air flow, I say move up about two sizes from whatever you got in there.

John Joedicke /

Just a pipe? No airbox mods then go to a 57/58 in Cinci area. Drill the box and do a 60. 53 is stock on a Tomos A35.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account