Trying to buy a fan shroud for V1

I bought a shroud from 1977 and it didn't fit, gonna return it. I know some had 3 holes, mine had 4 and so did the first one I ordered, but the holes didn't line up and it was just a bit too small besides. The note on there said something about it being for Fantics with V1, which mine is not...(failed to notice that when I ordered)...

They have a couple of other 4 hole shrouds, just dont know how I can be sure. My V1 was on a Lazer sport 50, the numbers on the case are "V1 DGM OM"

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Re: Trying to buy a fan shroud for V1

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

Darrell Gabbard /

fantic shrouds and bases only fit fantic V1s just like pepi"s only fit pepi's you will just have to keep asking for the right fan base ans shroud to fit a #103 fan.

Well I ordered another one from 77 and turns out they couldn't get it, so waiting on two refunds now....the only other one they list that I haven't ordered also says Fantic in the description. Striking out. Anyhow I cobbled one up maybe it will do. It will have it's test this week.

Darrell Gabbard /

look for the gray colored shroud and base that fits the 103 fan

Darrell Gabbard Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> look for the gray colored shroud and base that

> fits the 103 fan

Yep.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account