Magnum Hydraulic fork schematic & parts nos.

Does anyone have a copy of the Magnum hydraulic forks schematic from the Magnum catalogue (not the pp. 92-95 from the repair manual) along with the parts numbers and dimensions of each? I think it's from the master catalogue that dealers had. If so, would it be possible to put it up on the site? I saw a partial of this from April 2008, but it mostly had the fork schematic without parts numbers or dimensions.

Thanks, to whomever, if possible. It might make it easier to rebuild these if we knew the parts' dimensions. Still hunting.

Re: Magnum Hydraulic fork schematic & parts nos.

Patrick Keaton /

You may want to take a chance at downloading the information you want here. http://www.firstload.com/?uniq=6304fe69e7e2050d&log=47383&fn=puch+magnum+parts+manual If this does not work, let me know. (edited)

A. J. Souza /

Thanks Patrick for the heads up. Unfortunately, tried repeatedly from the site and kept getting "Woops... etc." but nothing else.

^ I'm not paying them money, giving them my information, and signing up for a "free" trial of their website just to download the manual. Patrick, if you've managed to download that, or if you put it there and you'd like to share it elsewhere, shoot me an e-mail and I'll put it online where people can download it freely an anonymously.

I've got an original parts manual that I'll start scanning now. It has exploded diagrams and parts numbers, but not dimensions. (I don't think any of them had dimensions, short of maybe saying "This moped is XX in long and XX in high," etc.)

A. J. Souza /

Thanks to both of you. I recall that the Magnum parts manual had some dimensions in in, but the only pages I ever had were from the engine and a couple from rims/wheel assemblies.

So anything is thoroughly appreciated.

Thanks.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account