Re: Spun, how do you fix?

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

well that worked well, for an hour or so.

last chance is on payday when the shithead at autozone can have the stupid deposit on the thread kit.

it kinda pisses me off when these minimum wage lackeys can not loan you just one stupid die for 15 minutes with your bank card and DL as collateral. even though the garage i work for part time has a corporate account with them. its like some power trip.

well back to the topic, i am gonna try taking it to 7/16 standard. but seeing as the original threads are turned while the crank is still hot to temper them, it will last maybe a week.

so the prepping begins. first, i am servicing the points making sure they are tip top. rerunning the condensor to the outside and am thinking of replacing the coils with two tomos 12v coils i have lying around.

if i have to tack weld it, i want to make sure i can maintain it the best i can and may as well upgrade while i am in there.

any thoughts or sugestions before its too late?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account