ped won't start at low speed, no throttle response at low speed

My Casal k196 has been running funny and i just want some input.

It wont start unless i get it rolling relatively fast. It wont idle. at low speeds the throttle response is next to nothing, when coming to a stop it dies instantly unless i hold the throttle about halfway. Runs fine wide open

its got a 1.17 Bing, and im thinking its carb issues but i did recently replace the gaskets and im still having the problem. plus the carb sometimes decides to completely stick open and pour gas until i shut it off

I havnt been able to wrench the last week but i have read all the bing info on wiki.

Any other suggestions on what my issue could be or does it sound like a definite carb issue?

just trying to get some ideas together so that when i get home to work on it this weekend i can get it sorted out

thanks

Re: ped won't start at low speed, no throttle response at low speed

did you use a crazy thick bade gasket when you changed gaskets?

i bought the bowl rubber ring off 77, and made the top gasket from a cracker box haha, going to re do it to be sure its perfect

i bought the float bowl rubber ring off 77, and made the top gasket from a cracker box haha, going to re do it to be sure its perfect

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account