New rider Needs help repair

I just bought a moped that is pretty rough shape. It runs but not very well, I would like to restore it to its former luster and ride it around. In saying that I regret fully have to say that I can't seem to get a lot of information on it. I will list below what I was able to read off what I think belongs on it. It had its pedals removed (would like to get a set to put on.) and the exhaust and fuel tank are not for this model so if anyone could help point me in the direction of a good direction I would be extremely grateful.

M Y- march 1980

Serial number=4711

type-moter driven cycle

a number on the air filter container (need an air filter) is DGM 6307 S

on the carb DELLORTO SHA 14 12

and on the motor OLIO CARLO LIVELLO

i do not know what any of the above means so any help would be great.

Re: New rider Needs help repair

A pic of it would be super helpful.

BROCK BULL /

Sorry i will be posting a 360 view of it

IMAG0181.jpg
IMAG0182.jpg

BROCK BULL /

sorry i covered the plate in the last picture

IMAG0183.jpg
IMAG0184.jpg

thats a Negrini, it has a morini franco engine. that carb needs the air filter and air box to run.(available at treatshq.com)

Cool bike for sure, not a ton of those around that I've seen!

BROCK BULL /

Do you know by chance where I could get an owners manual?

Honestly, the owner's manuals usually aren't much help. Maybe eBay, but kind of unlikely. They are usually only 15-20 pages and don't have much technical info.

BROCK BULL /

Is there any where i could get a Technical manual? or just tell me the model of it. i don't know that. I saved it from a junk yard scrap machine.

that's gonna need some TLC for sure... read freds guide, read lots of wiki articles (many are universal), clean the carb with "carb cleaner" and see how that goes.

BROCK BULL /

when looking for a new exhaughst and new peddels should i search by moter or by model of moped? and can anyone tell me the model?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account