New rider Needs help repair

I just bought a moped that is pretty rough shape. It runs but not very well, I would like to restore it to its former luster and ride it around. In saying that I regret fully have to say that I can't seem to get a lot of information on it. I will list below what I was able to read off what I think belongs on it. It had its pedals removed (would like to get a set to put on.) and the exhaust and fuel tank are not for this model so if anyone could help point me in the direction of a good direction I would be extremely grateful.

M Y- march 1980

Serial number=4711

type-moter driven cycle

a number on the air filter container (need an air filter) is DGM 6307 S

on the carb DELLORTO SHA 14 12

and on the motor OLIO CARLO LIVELLO

i do not know what any of the above means so any help would be great.

Re: New rider Needs help repair

A pic of it would be super helpful.

Sorry i will be posting a 360 view of it

IMAG0181.jpg
IMAG0182.jpg

sorry i covered the plate in the last picture

IMAG0183.jpg
IMAG0184.jpg

thats a Negrini, it has a morini franco engine. that carb needs the air filter and air box to run.(available at treatshq.com)

Cool bike for sure, not a ton of those around that I've seen!

Do you know by chance where I could get an owners manual?

Honestly, the owner's manuals usually aren't much help. Maybe eBay, but kind of unlikely. They are usually only 15-20 pages and don't have much technical info.

Is there any where i could get a Technical manual? or just tell me the model of it. i don't know that. I saved it from a junk yard scrap machine.

that's gonna need some TLC for sure... read freds guide , read lots of wiki articles (many are universal), clean the carb with "carb cleaner" and see how that goes.

when looking for a new exhaughst and new peddels should i search by moter or by model of moped? and can anyone tell me the model?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account