Honda Pa50ii no headlight or tail light

Michael Burke /

I have a 1983 Honda PA50ii that I recently swapped the engine out on. I put the engine from another pa50ii on to my frame. Prior to the swap my lights all worked great headlight, brake light, turn signals ect...

After the swap all my lights work except headlight and running tail light. Any ideas? Is there something wrong with the new engine electrical? It just seems weird that it used to all work but now everything works except headlight and running tail light

Re: Honda Pa50ii no headlight or tail light

Sounds simple, no power to the lights. Now the hard part, finding where you are loosing power. Missed connection maybe? If you are concerned the new engine isn't putting out power, check it for power

Michael Goldschmidt /

What did you do with the electronic ignition?

Michael Burke /

which part is the electric ignition? before I blew up the previous engine everything worked perfect now with the new engine all lights even the one that says the high beam is on work but not the headlight and tail light. The brake light turn signals and the high beam indicator all work. The only thing I changed was just the engine I have everything hooked back up i double checked today

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account