Pinto 2 spark plug

Crystal Graley /

My husband parked his 1978 pinto 2, around 1990. It's up and running we are trying to locate a new spark plug and an air filter any ideas where to look?

Thanks

Re: Pinto 2 spark plug

Probably Fred /

google treatland

Crystal Graley /

Thanks Ken, I'm checking it out now. I've been zipping up and down our street with my neighbors giving me thumbs up.

It only needs a few things I hope to find them at the website.

Crystal

Probably Fred /

Hey I just looked we're kinda neighbors

if you need stuff let me know

NGK B6HS for the spark plug (or equivalent - O'Reilly's should carry the NGKs if you have O'Reilly's up there), and yes, treats for the airfilter (treatland.tv)

In case you need a manual

^ She knows what's up. The Champion equivalent of the B6HS is the L86C, just in case that's easier to come by.

Grey Kingsley /

Wait if you're zipping up and down the street, then the bike runs.

Why replace a working spark plug?

They'll have the assurance of knowing their plug is in new condition, and they will have a working spare.

i always carry a new plug just incase. it sucks to have to push or pedal your way home over a bad plug.

Crystal Graley /

Wow I never expected to get so much info. And yes its running but I can't rely on a 20 plus yr old spark cable even though I cleaned it. We are just picking up well searching. To get some newer parts. We ordered a new throttle cable today from that website. I'd like to put turn signals on it too.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account