Pinto 2 spark plug

Crystal Graley /

My husband parked his 1978 pinto 2, around 1990. It's up and running we are trying to locate a new spark plug and an air filter any ideas where to look?

Thanks

Re: Pinto 2 spark plug

Overpriced Parts /

google treatland

Crystal Graley /

Thanks Ken, I'm checking it out now. I've been zipping up and down our street with my neighbors giving me thumbs up.

It only needs a few things I hope to find them at the website.

Crystal

Overpriced Parts /

Hey I just looked we're kinda neighbors

if you need stuff let me know

NGK B6HS for the spark plug (or equivalent - O'Reilly's should carry the NGKs if you have O'Reilly's up there), and yes, treats for the airfilter (treatland.tv)

In case you need a manual

^ She knows what's up. The Champion equivalent of the B6HS is the L86C, just in case that's easier to come by.

Grey Kingsley /

Wait if you're zipping up and down the street, then the bike runs.

Why replace a working spark plug?

They'll have the assurance of knowing their plug is in new condition, and they will have a working spare.

i always carry a new plug just incase. it sucks to have to push or pedal your way home over a bad plug.

Crystal Graley /

Wow I never expected to get so much info. And yes its running but I can't rely on a 20 plus yr old spark cable even though I cleaned it. We are just picking up well searching. To get some newer parts. We ordered a new throttle cable today from that website. I'd like to put turn signals on it too.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account