mixing a dlelrto

how do you tune a dellorto carburetro mixing screw? i can't get the idle tuned

Re: mixing a dlelrto

Lefty loosey, righty tighty.

what about what is right, and left? tight? so. tight means. and left. left means. ....

um i dont have a clue still..... how to do a dellorto carb tune

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

SHA carbs should be tuned to F#minor, while PHBG carbs should be tuned to Dmajor. Get a good set of tuning forks and you should be fine.

how about tuning a carburetor. a phbg. how do you set the idle to tune it you fuckign prick. i know how to use a fucknig tuning fork yo8u ape. so suck my dick and answer my questinosd o what your told. and shut the fuck up. moron.

how do become so stuipd? its like youget paid to get in groupos and act as dumb as fuck. your that stupid.. haha. like fuck wtf why do you get so dumb for? tuning forks/ you woulnd tnkow what they where. ....

so its kind of like someyhint you know nothing about right? then mind your own business

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

so your saying the idle is actually the throttle cable with slack in it? ...

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

Read. Study. Click links. Quit being a dumbass.

fuck you. faggot. maybe resond right the first time act like anybody fucking cares. thaks for the shitty link

im talking about a carburetor with a mixture screw .. and tuning the idle. so if i turn the idle screw up, too high. then it changes the mixture screw to having to be in all the way to get it to highest rpm. so how do i edit the two screws. idle rpm is what you setscrews to, right? so your all idiots. saying i dont know waht im asking? or something? stupid fuck

Please read. If you really want help on this site, you will need to do a few simple things.

1. Type a clear, coherent thought in the form of a question.

2. Take a joke, or at least be able to recognize one.

3. Read the wiki, or have someone read it to you.

4. Refrain from calling people names.

5. Use a little common sense, use the search function.

Honestly, there is enough information buried in the forums and the wiki that you will never need to interact with a live person. You just have to search for it. I think that's probably the route you want to go.

Read the wiki.

If you have a smaller dellorto, there is no mixture screw. It is an idle screw. All it is, is a pin that holds the slide in the carb open slightly. These have a single jet for idling and running. The screw determines at what point the throttle will rest at. If you turn it to the right (tighty) it will open the slide more and it will idle at a higher RPM. Turn the screw to the left and it will restrict the carb more causing the idling rpm to decrease. The further in the screw is, the more slack you will have in the throttle cable. this is because it is holding the throttle open more to idle higher. The only way to change the air/fuel mixture in these carbs is to switch out the jet to a different size. If this is the kind of tuneing you were looking for, read about Plug Chopping.

Seriously, don't be a asshat and you might get some help. Search and wiki are your friends. (edited)

Andrew Squiggman /

tune it with a fine tooth hammer dingus!

throw out that dell, if too advanced for your dumbass.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

You're like having our very own Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. For me to poop on!

Tyler Jaynes /

^

yes, yes he did just do that.

shut the fuck up.

no there not, and no its not a smaller dellorto. but was i was asking, is a too hard of a question. bring up other ideas. but not what i talking about ove rand over. i was talking about a mixture screw. how do youset those

hey everybody suck my dick. maybe you didnt see my question. to begin with you moron you can't even read, and i get messages to type and shit why don tyou sall suck a dick

so im back to doing what i was doing awhile ago. which is doing it myself, and changing shit, again doing this whole damn thing. a whole 12 fucking damn hours, and not one suggestion. even tho one guy went.. on and on about a fucking air screw. yea. but that wasn't my question. 12 hours later 6 insults an no help me 1 you 0 fuck you

That's cause you suck at life. We only help non-douchebags.

funny. dont you mean your retarded. and couldnt help so you spend time coming to my topics to say that.

oh really. is that why i all i asked was for help then got smart ass response. and you claim you are capable but not going to for reasons you can't prove. go fuckyouself. he deserves banned. because he is of no help and is an asshole to users. so shut your fucking mouth worthelss fuck

Maybe you should be more of a racist bigot asshole and then someone will help you.

alirght then nigger. but i dont see how askign blacks or any race, other than white. hahahaha i guess thats what you where saying. oh i was going to say, but anybody knows, its a waste of time. thatwas a sarcastic statment and yo8ur a dumbfuck

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

This will help you with your carb tuning problems.

http://tinyurl.com/63e8p8

was that a virus. yea well whatever loser. i figured id come here toa moped place figuring you'd know how to fix adellorot, since. well just cine, you fucing faggot everyone of you have one. ive never tuned one and you want o be an asshole. go fuck yourself. guess your thnking i can't fucking write cause you can't read, and oh youy think that i think you can read cause you managed to get here? bet your mommy left internet open again. go turn it off. you stinking faggot. you didnt answer my question. fail try again. loser. you should know and if you dont, then what? are you doing here?

heres the tuning problem. its the idling issue. not tuning past that. im trying to figure that out, but the idle. in this video, i show what im talking about. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=230_1337762308

but wtv. unless youve seen it, then if you know what im doing then help. i have went to a higher pilot jet since and stuff seemed better.

but my pilots at 42. seems like its ok too. temps seemed like they didnt want to come down. i thik when i frist started jetting it seemed better richer. so this is my idle. whats it sound like.

the idle problem is watch. i turn the idle down and then i have to turn the feul mix screw out to keep the bike running. i start off with the idle up, to get it started, and then im fucking with it. trying to get it off the idle but with the idle turned up, i can't get the mix screw to do anything, if i turn it out, it doesn't do much, runs worse. then if i turn it all the way in. it will run good.

would my pilot have to be that high? with a 2001 honda elite, with 21mm dellorto, 21mm intake, malossi reed cage, yws 28mm exahust. but i dont think anyones done this either. 72cc polini corsa.

and heres the thing. too. i dont think nobodys tried this pipe. either. ive heard of one person, and from what ive heard its a mid range pipe or some shit like that. dontknow. what i heard. but ive never heard of anyone useing it, well one person. wtv. what would make, is my question, a pilot jet have to be so big? for? what makes it do that? ive heard my pipe is for mid range, so wouldnt that make low pilot jet? idle jet, wtv. like a 38? i guessed 44 but had a leak. haven't seen one since, maybe i should look more.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account