i need help fixinga dellorto

i cant get this thing tuned. iuve got a 50cc something or other. uh. so ive got a phbg 21mm dellorto. now i got a 72cc big bore kit. big 28mm muffler, racing. 21mm intake manifold. big reed cager. ported the motor. the reed cage intake.

ok so no matter what,... its running lean. running lean. and then im like oh its runnng rich. but its running leane. its running lean. or its flooidng. too much gas is getting in and i can't cut enough air off to makeit not run. a/f mix screw, screwed in totally. so i checked my throttle cable out. its not long enough and doesn't pull up high enough. its only got a paper thin hole under it now. and it is about a penny from flooring it all the way. the slide in the middle. its like a penny stikcing out. when its floored. i guess its as goodas i can get it. so i was trying to set up the carb so i,... wasnt over idling wheni wsa trying to tune my pilot jet. well, started with 44, now 46. wondering if i should even be this high. so thoght maybe something was leaking, or gas was leaking in. not a petcock problem. vacuum is running good. i read this.

3.2.1 Selection of the needle valve size

For a motorcycle with gravity feed from a fuel tank, the fuel inlet valve size, stamped on the seat of the needle-valve itself, should always be 30 % greater than the main jet size.

In case of malfunctioning, you may find that the needle valve size is too small when running the engine at full throttle for a long stretch and that the engine rpm falls, due to the progressive weakening of the carburation.

Conversely, you may get repeated flooding in use where the needle valve seat size is too large.

yea. what? can somebodyu tell me. is that the float needle there? read all this from http://www.benelli.nl/dellorto_3_2.htm

ive got the idle at lowest i can run the motor i sit there and blip it. start it up with 0 turns out on a/f scre. it runs better. i can get lower throtle. i blip it to keep it going. so then i turn the a/f mix screw 2 turns out. start it, blip it, and set the idle. it has to be more turnsin to run. i turn in the a/f screw and can turn the idle in and get the rpms to run.

Re: i need help fixinga dellorto

Go back and read what you just wrote.

?

ok only thing i looked on the internet and it seems its a float valve. but i can't understand it. its a dellorto. id ont know anything about it. so.

why dont you, then bother to respond stupid. its a forum or message board. not your personal wackoff place. does anybody.. understand what this moron wrote

HI IM ASKING QUESTIONS HERE NOT HERE TOHGEAR YOUR BS

This guy ddnt help. someone help. ive waited a fucking day. and i need to get this carb tuned today. NOT GODAMN TOMORROW NOT NEXT FUCKING YEAR FOR THIS LITTLE QUEER. I WOULDNT OF WROTE A FUCKING THING IF I UNDERSTOOD> GOD WHAT AN ASSHOLE

hi im a fucking diskcuercker and like to write shit to people as fucking responses. WHO THE FUCK WRITES SHIT THEY DONT GET? this guy must be on crack, cause that never happens, but he wants to pretend it happens so message boards dont wrok. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE

yea totally awesome dude. so, has anyone ever used a dellorto? phbg. i thouhgt, YOU KNOW, COMING TO A MOPED FORUM, WHERE THEY USED DELLORTO'S A BUNCH, USED TO USING THEM, WOULD HAVE SOME ADVICE. OF HOW TO USE A CARB. AND NOT EXPECT EVERYBODY ELSE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO

wow

YEA WOW READ WHAT YOU WROTE

how about FUCK YOU

i dont believe you read what i wrote. and id now like you to stay outta my topic. you wasted it. dick

This is awesome. Keep going.

HEY PLEASE EVERYBODY I LIKE TO STICK MY NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS. stay outta my topics, cant you read. yoru a waste. a whole problem is drawn out before you and your fAGFGOT ASS fucking tells someone to read what they wrote. i told you to highlight the part i need to look at that would keep my scooter from running lean. but you dont bother, so fuckoff, you prick

Mars are you talking to yourself? This is boring.

The needle should be in the center of the throttle piston, it has a circle clip on it and four positions that it could be changed to. If you move the clip down the mix becomes richer. If you are running lean lean, leane maybe move the clip down a notch.

Maybe flaming the people who you are asking for help is a bad idea? Maybe?

www.reddit.com/r/spacedicks

^they might have wat ur looking 4

or try www.reddit.com/r/dolan

i dont get it, its not the needle. i dont know how to jet. and that guy was an asshole. i asked that question yesterday. looking at my carb that wont tune. and thats all i got, i dont come and write shit on messagebasords to read my own shit what is that guy a dumbass?

Michael Thomas /

We no speak textese.

its the pilot jet im trying to tune and i dont know how to tune. its idle it wont do. oh yea it idles. ok. with the pilot jet at 50 now. the air fuel mixture screw, screwed in to 0 turns. its just screwed in. then it will run. turn the screw out, i get lower rpms, and worse idle. and it will sit and run with the a/f screw turned totally in. itll run with it turned in all the way, with a 44 pilot makes me think, that and being at a 50 pilot. not to mention, on a 72cc and not a 90 cc is whats making me think that something else is wrong. or hell i coujld wait 5 days, aybe a week, buya 70 pilot, biggest they make, then see if they work. right. that aint going to work. that guy didnt help me and only led me on to my own conclusions i kept doing and know they arent working. he's just a prick. the pilot i heard should be around 42 44, 46 highest.

and you would think that that guy would of pointed to what i wrote if he was actally wanting to help and not be a smartass, ? huh

mr mister sell your carb and take some english classes

FUCK YOU MORON THE ORIGINAL RETARD JUST RECENTLUY POSTED TO ME IN HIS OWN STUPID TOPIC I DECIDED TO INSUTL I WROTE A BUNCH OF GARBLE. BUT THEN HE RESPONDED TO ME SO HE'S ALIAR. AS ARE YOU.

Ahh yes, you are clearly typing clearly.

You are the dumbest person on the whole Internet, basically

fuck you nigger

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account