Re: e50 push start... variables to check?

brian /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

The bike runs, when started and hauls ass. timing is fine with hpi. tuned in excellent. No woodruff key, timing is on the mark. running is not the issue, something clutch side; like it grabbing sometimes, but not wanting to others...does that make sense?

I've tried tightening the clutch cable so far my had hurt from squeezing it previously. Also the back tire literally a skid fest. Are you able to tighten too far?

I understand how it engages and everything.

The only thing slightly weird I did notice was that the way the clutch plate fits into the bell, the little "fingers" were a little worn, and on the inside of where those fingers fit in the bell is worn on both sides (just slightly) from contact. This is the lightened clutch plate, and lightened/welded bell from treats.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account