V1 Parts

ED, do you or anyone else have a set of Std.38.7 Minarelli piston rings. Have tried Handybikes, 1977 Mopeds, Mopedwarehouse, and Mopedjunkyard. Dont know where else to look? Helpppppp. Thanks

Re: V1 Parts

i can offer you a aftermarket 60cc kit.. or a used top end in super nice shape...

Freddie might has something I will check him on monday.

Larry Cruse /

thanks ED, I am trying to stay original 49CC if I can. My cyclinder and head are fine and I have a new piston but I am not ruling out your top end if I have to. Let me know what you find monday. Thanks so much for your help. Larry

are you sure handy bikes doesnt carry them because they have them listed on ebay. 1set of 38.7 and another set of 38.8

Larry Cruse /

Gabby, thanks for the ebay info. I had looked there before under motori minarelli and they showed me only ebay stores and none of them had my size. After reading your post I typed minarelli piston rings and it came right up. Thanks. Does it matter if they are FG or L type rings. My piston had the FG type.

Larry Cruse /

Thanks to you too Derek, Sorry they did not have my size.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account