2007 tomos ST seat latch

Hey, my seat latch fell off while I was riding. I got the replacement parts through warranty but for some reason it doesn't seem to fit right (the seat won't completely shut). Can someone take a photo of the underside of the back part of their seat for me? The part that's actually connected to the seat.

Re: 2007 tomos ST seat latch

yup, I'll go out and take a few photos for you this morning. If I don't post them right away I can post them this afternoon.

I am attaching one to this post, then I'll attach two more in the next two posts. Good luck, I hope this helps.

1184588606_dscn1202.jpg

Second one.

1184588662_dscn1203.jpg

Third one.

Let me know how it turns out. I've got the same bike, I checked out your pic on your profile. Fun to ride, huh?

Good luck,

Corinne

1184588758_dscn1204.jpg

Both the part that attaches to the seat, and the part that attaches to the frame are adjustable, you just have to play with the adjustments until you get it right. In extreme cases, you may have to remove the part that attaches to the frame, and drill the holes out bigger, so you have more adjustment. Jerry.

Thanks Corinne and Jerry!!

This helps a lot. I'll let you know how it goes.

It's definitely fun to ride. Have taken it all over L.A.

No problem! Hope it all works out for you. I'm jealous you can ride year round.

Corinne

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account