Re: Cracked lower subframe on a '99 kinetic

m6onz5a /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

YEP! That was the one. AND I welded the lower subframe tonight too. It rides so much better now. I can acutally take my hands off the handle bars and it tracks straight. I'll try to get a pic of it in a day or two.\

I never thought I would get it too. I just threw the $75 offer out there for the hell of it. I was also bidding on a puch on ebay at the same time. Thank god I lost that auction.

So far the only problem with it is a short in the electrical system. When I turn on the turn signals the headlight goes out.

Also, their is a vibration at the back wheel when the wheel spins. I'm hoping the rear gear box at the wheel isn't bad. The oil in it was sorta grayish in color so I drained it and put some fresh gear oil in.

I just sold my walk behind mower tonight too, so now I can fit all 3 peds in the shed now. :)

Chas

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account