suzuki fa 50

were is the throttle on the carb of a late 80's fa50? my bud bought one w/o a throttle cable and now we have one but cant find the throttle

suzuki fa 50

It's right on top of the carb. There should be little screw on cap that has a small point on the end where the throttle cable goes through.

Re: suzuki fa 50

thank you! i am getting paid $50 to fix it!

wait, could you take a pic of were it is cause im starting to think this is not the original carb so i still cant find it

then it looks to me like you owe brystheguy $25. ha ha.

btw - if you can't figure out how to hook up the throttle cable, the last thing you should be doing is trying to fix it. and the second to last thing you should be doing is charging someone $50 for it.

first - refund the $50.

then -

check out http://www.bikebandit.com for the schematic and see if it's even the right carb.

first of all he offerd me $50 and second i think its missing the throttle body :/ im thinking this beacuse there is a hole ontop that has a thread on it :(

yea its missing the whole top part

that sucks. well - check ebay. and you can probably order a new one from bikebandit.com.

suzuki fa 50

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

ah screw it but thanks for your help but it would cost $150 to reapeair a $50 bike so he is gunna look for something like my express

you're going to waste an FA50 because you dont have a $5 piece???

Buy a used carb on ebay for like $25-35 bucks.

IT takes a little work to get a bike going again but it can be fun if you are into it.

Rusty

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account