a good mechanic in honolulu for my abruzzi

does anyone know a good mechanic for my abruzzi in honolulu??? i have been having an intermittant starting problem and needs to fix it. in the past i was going to moped direct, the only official rep for the make of abruzzi on this island, but they replaced a mechanic and the new one seems to be not dependable. so i tried for moped company on kapahulu. they charged over $70 to tune up my moped without even noticing that the oil tank was empty :(. the problem still persists and i am in a desparate search of a countable mechanic. your suggestions will be appreciated. thanks!

Re: a good mechanic in honolulu for my abruzzi

Brian Mikami /

I don't know any moped mechanics...the forums and couple of Puch bros helped me get my Maxi going. Good luck

thanks butnut.

Try Cycle Imports on McCully or VT Cycles on S. Beretania... they're both great shops that have been around for awhile.

thanks got rigid. in fact, vt cycles is where the original owner bought this brand new, so i think i will try this one.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account