puch problem

gabriel /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i have a 77 newport and i got it running for a few days but i wad a wiring problem; the owner before screwed it all up; the horn would go off when ever the lights were on high. so i moved the wire to where i thought it went and it melted the wiring harness abit. i realized it was wrong so i got a new terminal and rewired it properly but now i can't get any spark. my father says he saw a few small sparks but nothing consistent. the plug is new and all the wires are also, i'm not really sure whats wrong, my last guess is the condenser. any suggestions?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account