i have a 77 newport and i got it running for a few days but i wad a wiring problem; the owner before screwed it all up; the horn would go off when ever the lights were on high. so i moved the wire to where i thought it went and it melted the wiring harness abit. i realized it was wrong so i got a new terminal and rewired it properly but now i can't get any spark. my father says he saw a few small sparks but nothing consistent. the plug is new and all the wires are also, i'm not really sure whats wrong, my last guess is the condenser. any suggestions?