puch 77 maxi

Anyone in the Denver area want to help me get this ped going? This is new to me and I want to learn, but as of now I'm not sure what is wrong/right with this, and if I should sell it or fix it. I know the engine is possibly seized.

puch 77 maxi

Take off the flywheel cover on the left hand side. Try and turn the flywheel with your hand. If you can't turn it, it's seized. I am going to be coming out to Denver in August and I could look at it for you if you'd like.

Re: puch 77 maxi

denver colorado or denver north carolina????? cuz i might be able to help

wont be able to fix it. sell me some parts. you'll make $50 off me just by unscrewing a few things. let me know.

Dont do it jay only wants the parts, he wants parts of my ped and will say that it is to hard to fix, its not that hard trust me i took a totally seized engine and now it turns freely just take some time on it and look at online manuals for it, dont sell it

jay is a snake

NO! NO! NO!! i am being exposed!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! IM MELTING!!! MEEEELLLTING!!!! MELLLTINGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!

Fernando is RIGHT!!! i only want parts!!! PARTS!! GIMMME SOME PARTS PARTS PARTS!! ARRRRRH!!

sorry for trying to take advantage of your inexperience Jenn, and Fernando. ill try not to do it anymore.

FIXING TIME START NOW

OK, JENN, this is what ya do. research. forget about finding someone to come to you, in person. YOU can do it. just ask some questions in this forum, and myself and others WILL try to help you fix ur ped. Ask questions and go to my website i made strictly for the puch maxi moped. Filled with pics, and very educational. its a good start to knowing what is what, etc. www.puchmoped/blogspot.com

JAY: )

Alex, i am not a snake, but i do have an iguana named izzy.

puchmoped.blogspot.com

Ben Van Zoest /

How do you know the engine is seized, can you peddle it and can you peddle with the starter lever pulled up, the little one under the left brake lever, need to know more.

OR take off the magneto cover, round on the left side two screws and if the big metal thing w/ the three holes turns freely you have no seize.

it might not be siezed. it could possibly be that the clutch is not catching.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account