honda nc50 express

i just bought a pair of honda nc50 express. both headlights are out and turn signals on the 1980 are shot. the other is a 1978. does anyone know where i could find parts and service info on these two bikes

honda nc50 express

A lot of parts are available at bikebandit.com and Ebay always has a slew of NC50 parts.

Re: honda nc50 express

Jonas Quimby /

thanks- do they have body parts too. the only things i really need are the head light covers and a speedometer.

if your headlights are burnt out its probably due to running without a battery. Make sure you have a battery otherwise all your bulbs will blow. If you need to repair your headlights do a search on this forum, I posted some good stuff on how to use an automotive bulb to fix the headlight. otherwise theres a bulb you can buy that allows you to change out the light bulb if it burns out.

You may want to check on installing light fixture you can pick up at home depot or lowes. I saw someone on Moped Army post this as an alternative to buying a Honda part. The reason for this being, the Honda light is $40 and you can pick up almost the exact same thing for $10. I need to do the same thing with my NC50. Good luck.

The Honda light with the replace able bulb is $23 from Honda.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account