targa help asap!

ok, my targa wit a airsol keeps idk, not rly seizing, but cutting out but then if i turn the throttle the right way it comes back on...this happened after i rode on an extrememly hot day and there was a different color exhaust comin from my techni gas (white/steamy) and then a shit load of blue (from oil?) can someone plz help me asap!?

Re: targa help asap!

Um the white /steamy is i think trans, at the local moped shop we've been workin on tranny seals on the crank shaft im not possitive do to ur description but being hot the seals start to fry inside the motor. Tt would cut out because the tranny fluid would be fouling the plug. dont know if im right but i tried.

k, i'll check it out thx

it will require taking the trans cover off and taking the clutches off and replaceing the seal if best to do it sit on stand rev up and see if it start to break up then take the plug out see if there is oil on top of the piston and clean the plug and see if it starts choping again.

ok, it seems like its gunna be a bitch...will it cause any serious damage if i ride it low throttle for about 40 miles (20 miles one way, 20 back after it cools?) and about wut do u think this would cost at a shop...like mopedwarehouse in nj

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account