laura L-56 clutch

Jason Luther /

i have a trac eagle with the laura L56 engine and it seems like i am missing a part, like where the 'starting arm' should rub. see anything i am missing?

1153674877_trac.jpg

Re: laura L-56 clutch

Jason Luther /

sorry laura M56. come on help a brother out!

Yes!

There is a round metal disc with two screws and a brass knarp that needs to be between that starter squeeze bar and where the belt goes. It helps hold the belt on, and if you look close you should be able to see the screw holes where it should go on. Now, where to find one, I'm not sure, but if you get one, please let me know where, because I need one to!

Jason Luther /

great (both sarcastic and thankful). Ill try to rig something

http://miniengine.0catch.com/Mopeds/BatDealersManual/LauraM56/LauraM56pg03.JPG

It's #34. I made something out of a bottle cap, but it didn't hold the belt on. I think if you took a round piece of tin, or the bottom of a can of corn or something. It needs to be bigger than the end of the clutch thing you are putting it on, so that it holds the belt on, but if you drill two holes so you can put the screws in, and then all you would have to do is put some kind of bead or something centered in the disc for the bar to push on, like a big wad of solder or something. It would look pretty ghetto, but it might work. I was able to buy one from this guy who has a really old moped store, but I got his last one, and I needed two. However, when I called BJ and Handy Bikes, he said he didn't have any, but Lyle's Motorparts might if you call him at 419 692 0249. I haven't called yet, but tell me if he has an extra one, because I need it too

contact Kingpat or lee selby from the hell's satans. I found one in their warehouse and I did see others.

Jason Luther /

thanks a lot guys.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account