Tomos Targa headlight, speedo, fairing questions

Hey all,

I bought a 2000 Tomos Targa that was in terrible shape. Mostly because some punk had taken it apart and managed to lose most of the nuts and bolts... I've managed to replace most things and get the bike to run, now I have another issue.

He also diconnected all of the electrical stuff (Headlight, turn signals, speedo, taillight, etc. and also the plastic fairing on the bike which attaches in and around the handle bar assemby.

Since I've never seen a Tomos Targa in person before, I want to understand how the headlight, speedo, turn signals, and fairing are attached to the bike, and in what order.

I bought a A35 Tomos manual off ebay, and I was disappointed to say the least. I was hoping it would show how to assemble/disassemble the headlight, speedo, and fairing from the bike, but it does not.

I was also hoping the wiring diagram might help me, but whoever scanned the manual originally did not scan the pages at high enough resolution, and the wire colors indicated in the manual are too blurry to read, so basically I wasted my money.

Can someone please take pictures of the headlamp, speedo assembly on their Tomos Targa so I can atleast see what it should look like?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Justin

Re: Tomos Targa headlight, speedo, fairing questio

BUMP

Nobody has a digital camera and a Tomos Targa huh?

I've even attached a picture of the hornet's nest of wires... and how the bike looks today. (I painted the rims chrome)

PLEASE HELP ME SOMEBODY!! I can't complete my bike on guess work.

Thanks in advance,

JUSTIN

1153782926_tomos_targa.jpg

Re: Tomos Targa headlight, speedo, fairing questio

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Justin, give me a day or two and I'll get something to you. Mine is a 2000 Targa with the same set up.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account