CatEye Wiring Diag.?

At one time I got a wiring diagram for the charging blinkers off of here. Does anyone still have that?

Re: CatEye Wiring Diag.?

search- it didn't go away.

John Joedicke /

Check your e-mail

Now see, that is a reply, none of this "search- it didn’t go away" stuff. I know how to use the search, I always use it before I post a request. Thanks a bunch Double!

John Joedicke /

Glad to help out. I save any wiring diagrams I come across, just for that reason because you never know when you or someone might need this stuff. Saves searching all over hell for them and not finding. As for the search feature on this site it leaves a lot to be desired. Probably if you were a real bonified MA member there is a better way but for us nobodies we need to reley on others outside of that community!

Exactly, very well said. Seems like if anyone does not really want to help or have a solution you get the " Use the search Button". I KNOW of a few threads that can not be found, and they are from MA members. So no not all threads are still here. Once again thank you for your help.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/6/27925/27925/

and that's the whole manual for the cateye stuff.

and you can make a new battery for it by taking apart a 7.2V RC car battery removing one cell re-soldering and re-shrink wrapping the battery pack. The improvement I was tinking about is putting a bigger regulator- the one available at radio shack for about $3 so that any voltage would be taken care of externally.

I met a guy who made a similar system that runs off of capacitors- no battery.

As for there being a secret member anything on this board- except for the forum used to plan rides and so on - It's a big fucking myth.

Plus when things are posted multiple times, It can give anyone looking more opprotunity to find it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account