pa50 parts?

Jason Jason Bobason /

I am having some carb issues with my newly acquired Honda pa50. I think the float needle is slightly worn, or it's acting sticky. I can't get it to idle and sometimes it will simply stop running, only to start again after draining the float bowl and blowing into the float bowl drain line. Anyways, I want to rebuild the carb, anyone know a good resource for parts. Will any Honda dealer do? There is a motorcycle dealer in the area that deals only in Honda that could probably help, but they can be elitist sometimes. If it isn't a (new) Honda motorcycle, they won't give you the time of day. Thanks for any help/info.

Re: pa50 parts?

Try checking your gas cap vent. Clean your filter screens above the petcock. Otherwise you will have to drop the engine and clean the carb. They have very small idle jets so the only way to clean then is to take the carb all apart.

Re: pa50 parts?

Jason Jason Bobason /

I've already given the carb a thorough cleaning. I'm pretty sure the float needle is what's giving me trouble. Where can I get a new one?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account