ive been working on my garelli rally sport for a month and it seems there is no hope.
i think it is the carb. even though it looks great.
Should i buy a new carb.
- re-coated the gas tank with a cream kit.
- Cleaned my fuel valve
- Burned the carbon out of my muffler and header
- Put new piston rings on it
- Changed the oil in the case
- Cleaned my carb
- Adjusted the slide & the idle every which way.
- Replaced the gaskets
- Cleaned and adjusted my timing points
- Replaced the spark plug
All of this and it will not idle and after several miles of riding will bog out and not start.