1978 Vespa Bravo

Xochi /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hello! I just picked my moped up from the guy I bought it from. I love it, but the guy couldn't tell me basic things about the various levers on it, which got me a little worried. I saw lots of postings on the Bravo so hopefully you guys can help me out.

The gas lever on the left side has 3 settings, right? On, Off, Reserve, which position is which? The shop guy couldn't tell me and I think this important to know so I don't run it on reserve this whole time. Also, the guy said he did a performance upgrade on the exhaust system to make it go faster, but in my experience the last few days I can max out at 25mph, which is fine, but I wanted to make sure I got my moneys worth as far as the upgrade went. Any insight would help immensely. Thanks so much!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  1978 Vespa BravoTopic by: Xochi Xochi 05/16/06 05:51PM
  Re: 1978 Vespa BravoRe: joew joew 05/16/06 06:34PM
  Re: 1978 Vespa BravoRe: Zane F Zane F 05/16/06 06:50PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account