Re: 1978 Puch

Conrad /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I tried cleaning the air cleaner...it's stock so I don't know if I'm better off riggin one up myself.....anyways after cleaning and puttin it back on, there was absolutely no change....I soaked it in gasoline, dryed it off, blew it out with compressed air, and added very little oil to the screen, but there was no diffference. I tried adjusting the choke but that just made it bog down when I gave it gas. So I adjusted the choke to where it was previously and it runs the same way it did before. guess I'm gonna have pull the whole thing apart and start all over again. Lookin into gettin new gaskets and just rebuilding the whole thing, carb and all. cleaning out the gas tank again. and punching myself in the face. Gonna try out Chad's idea when I get some more time...hopefully tomorrow. Thanks everyone for the help and keep it comin cause it looks like I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account