Parts Ped

I just bought a moped off ebay, its pretty rough and i could use some help gettin parts and advice for fixin her up. Can u tell me whats up with the seat? Thanks, Patrick

1144631162_92_1.jpg

Re: Parts Ped

Jason Luther /

ha, i almost bid on that. but my wife would divorce me. first get it home and see what its missing. from what i can see to get it running you need an aircleaner. trade the tomos rear wheel for a puchs. the seat looks like he just threw something on. puchs are real easy to get parts for. ikesbikes.com or mopedwarehouse.com are a good start. go to mopedriders.org and then to the repair section to get a maxi manual, its not the right year but they are all the same

You can actually use a bicycle seat on it.

I saw that Puch today.

Hope you got a deal.

Both chains missing, I wonder why.

It may be a diamond in the rough, if some kid removed the rusty chains and then got bored.

RB

I kind of like the seat if it was a bit lower, replace the tomos wheel with a puch wheel and grab 2 new chains.

Grey

Live to ride, Ride to work

I almost bid on that also!

you need some pedals and i have them if you want them.

Chris

not bad, looks like a good'ol maxi to me!!

yea, get some chains and see what you got!

How many miles are on it?

Thanks for the info, i bid on it cause it didnt look like it had any rust, so for 80 bucks not a bad deal for a frame to start with. Can i use that rear wheel or should i get a puch. How much do u want for those pedals Chris? Ill have to look at some more parts and stuff. Thanks, Patrick

Jason Luther /

i doubt that wheel will work. if its in good shape you can probably just trade it for a puch wheel, i have dont that a couple times, we just shipped our wheels to each other. puchs are hard to kill, im sure the motor is fine too

well that seat is off a Honda CT90 thts all i know

the moped looks fine. the only thing about buying from ebay is that shipping is unaffordable.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account