Suzuki FA50 Motor Layout

Frenchie /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey Everyone i was wondering if anyone could help me with my problem. i Just bought a Moped and eveything was in top condition exsept for the main thing the motor and at first i thought it was the kickstart but when opening the Gear system i realised there wasa problem inside with the piston not moving to i took the sparkplug of them the the thing that the sparkplug went into then looked threw to find that the hole piston had just rusted to motor. and the hole inside was rusted so we put coke then WD40 into the hole to get some kind of lub there then got a piece of wood and hit the piston out so it was free to find all this muddy stuff in the motor and now we need a way to clean it outbut my dad has found a bit in the motor were he thinks that the main bit of the motor may split into to because other wise there wouyld be no way of getting the gunk out.

Plz help

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account