2 quick Q's

Patrick Mattison /

On a Puch Maxi, how does one remove the forks? i have the triangle top piece (what is the name of that thing) that the handle bars attach to off but i don't know what comes off next. The little collar-like thing with the ridges? I think it would be tha but i don't want pieces flying everywhere.

Chris from mopedwarehouse, i do believe you said you had that tranny filler plug i needed listed on your website but i can't seem to find it. If anyone has a link to a plug i can purchase, could you please post it here?

Re: 2 quick Q's

ok the top piece of the triangle is a plate there shoujld be 2 bolts holding the shocks in and then a big one that has to be pulled off with (a plumbers wrench? i dunno you will know when you see it. well take off your handlebats first but screwing out that bolt that was on the bar. not completely its a rod that makes the end expand to sqeeze tight in the hld. then remove that top plate we were talking about with whatever tools necessary. then the whole unit should slide off the body through the bottom.

as for a plug you can get one from puchshop.nl. but try asking chris from mopedwarehouse first

Patrick Mattison /

so just loosen that collar thing and it should slide out? ok.

I must be the worst parts looker-upper ever because i just can't seem to find that dang tranny filler plug.

well you unscrew anything on the top of the fork

Patrick Mattison /

Not gonna happen cuz it's stripped. Darn fribba frabba gargle...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account